The Smell of Other People's Houses: SPOILERS!

The Smell of Other People's Houses: SPOILERS!

WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS BOOK AND WANT TO, TURN BACK NOW!


THIS BOOK WAS THE BEST LOVE STORY ENDING EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! MULTIPLE LOVE STORIES IN ONE BOOK! ITS ALL I EVER WANTED! Ok I have a problem of getting really attached to the best most amazing character in every book. Like in Anger is a Gift I got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to attached to Javier and then he went and died and I was like 
and then I went and cried in a hole. But that's off topic. I could rant on that for hours. I got extremely attached to Ruth, which was the best character to get attached to cuz she is so emotional, it made me explode when she got back to Fairbanks and saw Hank and I LITERALLY LEPT WITH JOY! And then I totally loved Alyce cuz she totally kicked butt when it came to her audition and I wanted to SCREAM when she ended up with Sam! CUZ HE'S THE BEST! But I could fangirl about this book for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, so I'll spare you the pain. 

Comments

Popular Posts