Together at Midnight: SPOILERS!

Together at Midnight: 
SPOILERS!

WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS BOOK AND WANT TO, TURN BACK NOW!

Oh my lord this book is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cliché. It's like a million other teen love books in the world (that was only a slight exaggeration). But I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff, so of course I thought it was the best. book. ever. It's like so inspiring that Kendall and Max take up the dare of performing random acts of kindness. And then there's the fact that they have a complicated history, AND THEN THEY FALL IN LOVE! IT'S A HAPPILY EVER AFTER KINDA BOOK! I LOVE THOSE BOOKS! But really Kendall and Max were made for each other. It's like the best couple that actually happens. Otherwise, you're just hoping different people become a thing. But this one actually happens, so you're happy. I mean, who cares about Eliza and Jamie. don't get me wrong, but to me, they were so weird and they were the worst. Eliza wants everyone to feel sorry for her, and Jamie thinks he's this sexy art dude who gets all the girls. I mean really, by the end of the book you sorta hate their guts. And besides, they knew that Kendall and Max were all XOXO for each other, but they tried anyways and that's really what makes me mad. My favorite characters though were probably Ari and Camden. Even though they have really weird names, they are just so cool. They are totally go-with-the-flow and support people no matter what. And those are the kind of characters I want to be. I look up to those kind of people, even though they're fictional. But this book was great and shame on you if you read this without reading the book. 

Comments

  1. i totally read this without reading the book :-0 ...but now i want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! So happy I could give you a book to read! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts