Lord of the Flies: SPOILERS!

Lord of the Flies 

SPOILERS!


WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS BOOK AND WANT TO, TURN BACK NOW!


Ok look, we all got mad when Simon died. Why wouldn't we? I mean, who doesn't love him? He was like the quiet smart kid who everyone could relate to. BUT PIGGY?!?!? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! After he died i was in a state of shock for like 5 minutes! Like this was literally me- 

I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD! And then Ralph was all by himself because Jack and co. decided it would be fun to be a savage and have no idea what to do. Ugh. That dude infuriates me. The whole time he acts like he's all that in a bag of chips but when he finally gets what he wants he has no clue what the heck to do. And then there's the pig head Golding referred to as "The Lord of the Flies". What. The. Heck. Where did Golding get that idea? All i imagine is Golding sitting at a typewriter going "I'M GONNA WRITE ABOUT A TALKING PIG HEAD!" Who does that? I mean I get that Simon and Ralph were both really tired when they came across it but what? I just don't get it. And honestly I was so scared when I read that part. But the book was amazing and its a classic. It's probably one of the most intense books I've ever read. 

Popular Posts