Anger is a Gift: SPOILERS!

Anger is a Gift:
SPOILERS!

WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS BOOK AND WANT TO, TURN BACK NOW!


This whole book is an emotional rollercoaster. I couldn't even read the chapter where Javier dies without crying. I mean you knew someone was gonna die BUT WHY HIM?!?!?!? I MEAN, IT'S LIKE EVERY TIME SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS TO MOSS IT GETS TAKEN AWAY! I can't even. No. I refuse to accept the fact that he died. It never happened and never will. But really when Moss chained himself up to the flagpole I got so sad. It was a bold move and the fact that it worked was so beautiful. 

(I was listening to "Requiem" from Dear Evan Hansen while writing this so i was bawling my eyes out. https://youtu.be/AN9x0v2-deU)

Comments

Popular Posts